Israeli Krav Maga is a defensive combative system that is dominantly used by the Israeli military and secret service, U.S. Marines, U.S. Special Forces, ATF, FBI, CIA and many other military and law enforcement agencies worldwide. It was derived from street-fighting skills developed by a Hungarian-Israeli martial artist named Imi Lichtenfeld, who made use of his training as a boxer and wrestler as a means of defending the Jewish quarter against fascist groups in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia in the mid-to-late 1930s.
BOOK A CLASS TODAY – click here!
Benefits of BodyAttack:
- Gets you fighting fit and looking ripped
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Maximizes calorie burn during and after your workout
- Develops co-ordination and agility of a mized martial arts warrior
- Teaches you the moves of an elite martial arts expert
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture, core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence, strength and power
- Keep pushing your limits with quarterly new releases